Wednesday, January 27, 2010

tuesday 26

I always wonder what my husband and i are going to do when the kids are grown and out of the house. His hobby, golfing :P well, i've tried golfing a few times and its just not my thing but I'm not going to give up. I was at target and like always I looked at the pink golf clubs (not sure why i always look) they were on clearance!!!! i am now the proud owner of pink clubs :)so now i have a date with hubby on sunday at the golf course. He helps me with my scrapbooking and crafts when i need him to, but I dont see him running to buy himself his own paper and adhesive any time soon ;)





3 comments:

  1. Oh Bridgette, how cute are those pink golf clubs. And what a sweet wife you are to do things with hubby that he enjoys (you may even end up loving golfing, maybe).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl! Love the pink clubs, how pretty. Now you need a cute little pink golf shirt & skirt to go with. It would be really cool if you could talk hubby into a pink golf cart! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know they even made pink golf clubs. How fun. I have always wanted to learn how to golf, but no one wants to go with me :(

    ReplyDelete