Monday, January 25, 2010

sunday 1/24/10

3 pictures for my potd. now i'm not too sure how I'm gonna fit all these pictures into one album. Its a good thing i decided to go with the lickety split albums from Bazzil.
It was my father inlaws birthday so we had lunch for him at our house. Its always a nice day with the inlaws because I love them to pieces and love having them around.
the kids were laughing watching him blow out his candles because they knew they would re lite again ;)
I was working on a bday gift for a friend and of course Joey had to join me in my craft room. I gave him ribbon to use and he decided wrapping it around his head was a great idea.
last picture is the bday gift i made my friend :) sure hope she isnt insulted,lol.
hope you all had a great weekend :)




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you love your inlaws! You gotta love the trick candles. I love your sons bandana.. very creative. The 37 sucks is a great gift. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like you, I don't know how I am going to fit all my pictures into one album.. I am trying to cut my journaling down some lol... I think that will help me some. Joey is so cute.. and your friend is going to love her gift. hugs

    ReplyDelete