Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thursday 1/21 potd

thank goodness my husband was with me at the grocery store. I had the 2 four year olds and sunnie and decided it was a good idea to go full blown shopping. first, joey and helen needed there own little cart (we were lucky enough to get the only one the store has,lol). second, i get a text from AJ saying school has let out early because of continuous fire alarms (?). third, i get a call from nicholas' school because during recess he was was tripped and his tooth cut through his lip. finally, joey had a major melt down at the register because he didnt want the sugarless gum i was offering. What ever happened to the days of just plain old grocery shopping? I'm guessing it has a little something to do with having 5 kids :) Truthfully, its all so worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot to tell you I hope the strep throat goes away. I don't know how you go shopping with all the kids. I try to keep mine home as much as possible. other wise my cart would be filled with nothing but what they wanted. I hope Nicholas is ok too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it sounds like you had a busy day with kids...

    ReplyDelete