Thursday, January 14, 2010

playing with Zhu Zhus

I'm trying to do potd earlier in the day so i dont have to do 2 at one time....I'm also trying to relax a little when it comes to project 365 because really I dont want to burn out in the first month ;)
My oldest son didnt have school and I appreciate those days because he can be a big help. The kids were lucky enough to get a lot of zhu zhu pet toys before they became real popular (still dont understand the craze). I really dont think they have played with them but a hand full of times but today they pulled them all out :)...
thank goodness A.J. was home because I couldnt figure out how it all connected!!! he put it all together, the kids played for maybe 10 minutes and then they moved on to something else...lol. gotta love 4 and 2 yr olds.


2 comments:

  1. oh im so glad my kids are too old for this fad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh.. that face!!!! SOO cute. My kids are too old too.. but I remember the fads as well. Ours were Beanie Babies... oy vey!

    ReplyDelete