Tuesday, January 19, 2010

before the award show

finally able to sit and catch up on my project 365... We had a great time at the show/dance. my husbands band performed super good and everybody loved them. It was nice sitting there listening to all the people around me saying, "wow, they are really good" or "didn't i tell you they were good". I ended up finding a plain black dress but really didn't need it :( it seems everyone there didn't get the same memo i did on dressing up ;) i wore it for maybe an hour and went up to my room to change. oh well, now i can say i actually own a dress...




3 comments:

  1. you both look very nice. It must be awesome to hear that about your husband. Does he have a site where others can listen to his music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look fantastic!!! Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete